Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shameful Plug... But, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

Anyone out there reading...

I had a huge post I was writing today that quickly got put to the side when my children decided to go missing. GASP! Fear not, however. They were found crouched in the empty bathtub playing Hide 'n' Seek (not only did I have no clue we were playing, I had no idea I was "it"!).

I have a favor to ask.
Instead of reading an extremely long post about something odd, transparent, or amusing, would you mind clicking on this link, and voting for my manuscript titled, Waiting for James in a Sea of Pink?

http://www.meegenius.com/challenge/waiting-for-james-in-a-sea-of-pink-by-bethany-telles

It will benefit the elementary school that I attended as a child, by giving it an entire library of books!

All you have to do is "Like" my story (and by all means, feel free to read it!), to make your vote count.

Thank you so much, and I promise to get back to the odd, transparent, and amusing stuff soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute story, glad I popped by. And glad you found your kids ;)

    ReplyDelete